To be fully prepared for your examination or treatment, please read take note of the following:
- Fill in the patient registration form together with your insurance card or a copy of your insurance policy.
- A reservation in our partner hotel Panorama Hotel & Spa Feusisberg is included in our package.
- If you are scheduled for a stress test, please bring your sports attire with you. Changing rooms and showers are available at the clinic.
- If you are having an outpatient cardiac catheterization exam please refrain from eating for at least 2 hours prior to the examination. You can drink water or tea up to the time of your examination.
- Talk with your doctor about what regular medication you should or should not take on the day of your examination.
Arrival and Examination
If you are coming in for comprehensive diagnostics you should expect your stay to last about 2-3 hours. After you arrive here at Cardiance Clinic you will have an initial consultation. Then the examinations will be performed, and afterwards you can discuss the findings and the further steps with the responsible physician.
Treatment and Follow-up
For a complete cardiac catheterization exam you should allow for about a 4 hour stay at the Cardiance Clinic. The examination is done with a local anesthetic and may require the access site (groin region or wrist) to be shaved. Therapy can usually be performed immediately afterwards. You can rest in the patient room after the examination is over, and you can leave the clinic shortly after that.
Insurance and Coverage Approval
The clinical services provided by the Cardiance Clinic are covered by general health insurance within the Swiss insurance system, even if you are a resident outside of this canton. Please bring your insurance card or a copy of your policy with you to your first appointment.
The Cardiance Clinic is available for cases of cardiac emergency during its regular opening hours. Inpatient treatment is often required afterwards. In these cases the patient is transferred to the referring hospital or to one of our partner hospitals.